Friday 15 January 2016

Colour ideas for the Rock Giant

Hi all,

Things have been busy on the sculpting front since I took some commissions for this year, so soon enough I will post some greens here.

In the meanwhile I have great news for the Rock Giant sculpt. Many people expressed the interest on having a copy of this mini and some manufacturers too. So I'm pleased to say that the Giant was sold to Otherworld Miniatures and will soon be casted, so start preparing your brushes! Yay!

The cool thing about this mini is that depending on how you choose to paint you can end up with a completely different creature.

I have been playing a bit with colours on Photoshop.

Rock Giant


Ice Giant

Lava Obsidian Giant

Crystal Giant



Until next time have a great weekend...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Im going to paint it like that and probably add foliage on some areas of his back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otherworld made another good investment =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so, the response from many has been quite positive so far... I hope it translates on sales for Otherworld.
    Mantic released some rock creatures which people seem not happy with so that also may contribute for more sales.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.