Tuesday 6 February 2018

Citadel Skulls review.

Not many times I buy miniatures on an impulse, just because I have so many already that it becomes hard to justify to myself the need for more. So the majority of my purchases are planned and have a clear aim to close the gap between finished and unfinished collections.
While on a visit to my local hobby store I caved in to an impulse buy and got me some Skulls…340 of them!
The Citadel skull kit is packed with all kinds of plastic skulls and even if most of the times the decoration of skulls on citadel miniatures is a topic for mock I have to confess that these come quite handy for bases and terrain.



There are other options on the market but none of them comes close in cheer diversity and the fact that these are plastic makes them the perfect companion for conversions. All in all Im happy with these and already have included them on some conversions.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite an array! I'm sure you sculpt a mean skull yourself, but sometimes you just want to put skulls on something without all the fuss, right? Also some of these are impressively ornate, I must say. Definitely one of the better GW products I've heard about lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I think that these for things like my own armies specially terrain, you really dont want to waste much time around sculpting skulls. Very handy to have loads of and the sprues are quite diverse.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.