Sunday 29 December 2019

Farewell 2019

Last post of the year.

2019 is almost over and I have to say its one of the busiest years I have ever had so far.

Engaged into sculpting and sketching plenty of little monsters and helped out the Kickstarter that proved to be a hands full project.

Most goals reached except for my Achilles heel, painting. Not many updates there since sculpting and concept art took all of my time, maybe something to improve on the next… decade.

Highlight of the year for me was the community amazing support of the Fungi Kickstarter which was totally funded and allowed me to expand further into more creations.

My full-time job also kicked in so less time for sculpting but its all good since I just did not sleep  lol
Health wise it was up and downs but Im back to full speed.

Father of 2 keeps things interesting too, to say the least.

So a busy and difficult 2019 but in the end a positive balance.

If there was something I learned this year was, enjoy the present, life can be short so future may be irrelevant.

I leave you my yearly card, see you next year.





5 comments:

  1. See you in the 2020 Nav!
    Glad to see your hobby so successful but would love to see at least a single model from 'nids biodiversity program painted in the coming year.
    Or one of those nids - marines hybrids...

    To work mate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate! I do miss my Nids! Maybe I will do the little diorama I always had in mind next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been, as always, a joy to see your work all year. An abundance of amazing stuff! Who thought mushrooms could be such people? Thank you, and may your '20s be roaring (in a good way) 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you good Sir! It has been quite the busy year and its a joy to share it with you all. Onto 2020 then. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.