Tuesday 25 December 2018

HAMMERTIME

One of the things I wish is that I had more time for is the hobby. Many times I just get stuck with work and life in general. When I do find it I spend it sculpting commissions which reduces it even further. Cannot complain really because it's the way things are… although I will open a new section on this blog just for me and my time. A place where I can just drift away and do what I want to do. Welcome to Hammertime and for starters I will concentrate on fleshing out Death Guard and Primaris Space Wolves from Citadel.



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, and very happy painting to you, Mr. Navarro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you too good Sir Allison, lets hope 2019 brings us plenty of paint pots and greenstuff.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.