Saturday 15 September 2012

Blood Bowels Team

Hello folks following my Bloodbowl dive I decided to create a little chaos team to play with some friends. So after much planning and thinking ( 7 nurgle minutes ) the most stinky team ever to appear on a Bloodbowl field was born... I introduce you the

BLOOD BOWELS


To start up I went and did some shopping, here is what I got to kick start the fat lads.


And some wip pics of my first 3 rotters!

More to join in the team on the background...

On a related note I forgot to upload some more bases I did for the secret weapon... its the same theme but this time on lipped warmachine style of bases...


18 more things to add to my 2012 sculpting goal...






6 comments:

  1. Looks great!
    Was very happy to see the plastic plaguebearers for the same reason: perfect Blood Bowl potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea plaguebearers are placcy now O_o
    Great work! Glad to know you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well those are certainly horrific. But yeah, nothing like plastics to encourage customization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cracked up when I saw the plague bearer with football helmet.... Best conversion ever!

    Great blog overall, and it's nice to see that you update so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for late reply guys it has been one hell of a month!

    thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.