Saturday 11 June 2016

Hell Slugs Concept art

While researching for my Colossal Slug sculpt I ended up creating some concept art so that I could put on paper the ideas I had in my mind. Generated plenty of hellish concepts and weird mutated sneaky slugs.

Not sure the ones I prefer so far since I really want to sculpt them all, so I'm a bit undecided regarding which ones will move from the paper into the my tabletop arena.






Next batch will be sculpted at medium sized slugs so considerably smaller than my previous Colossal Slug.


7 comments:

  1. I like the spiky armoured back one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 has real potential. (Tentacles make everything better... kinda like bacon in that respect.)

    Also like the smaller round mouth seen on some of these versus the larger teardrop shaped one on the colossal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They kind of remind me of my buddy, Mike Butcher's nurgle slugs, yet quite different with the maw and eye like things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, a bit everywhere online people preferences seems to be 2 or 3 concept. Still not sure which one to do... Seems like I will need to sculpt a couple of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully imaginative!! I'm partial to barbs and tentacles myself. Better for catching prey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully imaginative!! I'm partial to barbs and tentacles myself. Better for catching prey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I was looking into concepts for slugs catching prey and read about slugs that are like giant magnets and attract all kinds of armature and weapons. That would be funny and mortal for armored knights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.