Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Arachnarok is back

Age of Sigmar is going stronger and stronger a bit all over the place, so its time to bring some of my big boys to this new age.

Previously my Arachnarok was set on a rectangular base and with no riders, so now for AoS I introduced some jazz. Still not a fan of loads of gobbos on top of it so I went with just one Shaman. The base now is also a huge circular and in my opinion it complements the spider a lot better.

Another rebased figure and Im getting closer to finish up all this rebasing and  changing things on my old army.












2 comments:

  1. That's a big creepy spider! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Herr Zinnling. Tomorrow I will post something even bigger and insect like that I just finished up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.