Sunday 21 April 2019

Salute 2019 Part4

Arcworlde stand was quite busy with the 2nd edition set and some really outstanding looking dragons.
I have followed this project from the start and its great to see them grow every year. Quality!!












Crooked Dice was extremely busy, there was so many miniatures on this stand from all sorts of popular influences, pulp, post apoc, fun you name it… even some of my own sculpts :)









The tentacled one eyed monster I did years ago is now part of Crooked dice catalogue.

 My giant ant queen was also there and ready to invade any post apoc battlefield. Quite happy to see it fully painted.


Was selling well too this was around the morning and only a couple blisters left.


Next stand did got me by surprise, Creature caster has always been quite present online by I never really seen these before in the flesh… wow they are more impressive than I anticipated, the scale and detail was unbelievable. Respect.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.