Monday 13 June 2011

Nurgle Terminator Lord commission

I sculpt miniatures for some companies but sometimes I sculpt for private collectors, it's not that common but when there's a cool project on the table I find it hard to resist.

So I was hanging out in a forum dedicated to nurgle (papanurgle forums) and chatting a bit with some friends and then someone presented me the idea to sculpt a nurgle terminator lord packed with battle damage and huge claws but with no apparent mutations apart the fat belly. Cool!

So I draw a sketch 


Client wanted to change legs, add a normal termi helmet and twin bolters to the right arm... So I sculpted and converted the termi.




Client liked it so I shipped the little fat bugger to him and its a concluded project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.