Friday 17 June 2011

Old Crow Miniatures

Back to my scifi adventures in 15mm.

I intend to have 2 rifle squads for my rangers and I was shopping for some APC's for them. Since I'm a huge fan of aliens movies I wanted something similar to the Aliens APC. After looking on the web there was one but kind of expensive and out of production, so I hunted down the major 15mm companies and found one that shares some of the Aliens style even if quite different.

I was not sure of Old Crow miniatures casting quality and service but I jumped in nevertheless.
I got these ones:


Well what can I say, the service was good and the Claymore Heavy APC were very crisp and superbly casted. I was also surprised that Old Crow sent me all the weapon options for each of the turrets ( those are going to be very good for some convos).

The scale is also perfect for a squad of 7 rangers plus 1APC driver, I added a 15mm miniature between the 2 APC's for scale purposes.

So I'm very happy with Old Crow Miniatures 15mm Claymore Heavy APC

Check their site: http://www.oldcrowmodels.co.uk/


They have also 28mm and 6mm and the prices are some of the cheapest in the market.

They will get more of my business in the future for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.